5 Reasons to hire a bookkeeper
Posted on 13th February 2019 at 14:48
5 reasons why hiring a bookkeeper is beneficial for your business:
1) It is more time efficient as they can do it faster
2) It is cost effective because companies can spend the time working on their business
3) It is accurate – they know what you can and can’t claim for
4) Record keeping is done properly – HMRC can issue fines if they find inaccurate records
5) VAT is recorded correctly for the VAT return to be accurate again saving the risk of fines.
So who do you know who would benefit from any of these things!?
LEO Bookkeeping Services can make keeping company accounts easier for businesses by taking on their bookkeeping – this involves inputting receipts and invoices and matching these to the bank transactions to make sure nothing is missed.
We can help businesses who think they have time to do their bookkeeping but actually they would be better using their time elsewhere. If you think you can't afford a bookkeeper, think about how much time you spend each week/month trying to sort through receipts, invoices & bank accounts - or a mad rush at the end of the year to send everything in to the accountant. LEO Bookkeeping services can take the stress out of monthly bookkeeping, tax returns & payroll, not to mention the government's Making Tax Digital which all businesses needs to register for.
You could spend this time building your business, so the cost of bookkeeping is covered.
Giving you back valuable time!
Tagged as: bookkeeping
Share this post: